GIG GUIDE
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30
The Cover Up on Facebook

Have Your Say

We love hearing from you guys and would love you to leave a comment on the form below!  Maybe even suggest a new tune!

Lynda

Sunday, 24 July 2016 12:34am

You guys and girl are really awesome, would definately love to see you again

Brett

Saturday, 4 July 2015 5:59pm

G'day Fellas, great to read all of the positive feedback, even better know that I pestered you enough to learn an Angels song for ME! Hangin out for another scream and shout!

Cheers gentlemen,

Brett (The Groupie)

Judy Hickey

Sunday, 1 March 2015 9:37pm

Hi guys. Saw you at Breakers on Saturday - wow!! Thought you were terrific and your music is a great mix. Looking forward to hearing the band at another venue.

Sorry I didn't get to catch up with you Dean after the gig. Had security duties! (ex-Workcover).

Ron

Tuesday, 17 February 2015 10:00pm

Saw you guys at Diggers @ The Entrance last weekend.  You guys were awesome.  Great sound, great range of music.  I'll be back!

Tara

Saturday, 11 October 2014 10:01pm

You are playing at a 40th tonight and are friggin awesome! Fantastic!

Perry

Tuesday, 13 May 2014 1:24pm

You guys rocked!!!!

I'd love to hear you play Billy Ocean - Get out of my dreams get into my car

pete mckay

Monday, 8 July 2013 5:01am
Great to watch my big bro and the boys play again can't wait for the next time. Smoking

Karen - Wildfig Service Alliance

Thursday, 4 July 2013 9:57am

We were very happy with the Cover Up. We were running late getting started so we appreciated that the band just kept playing without a break. We thought they were very professional (even if they didn’t play Ricky Martin for me – haha) and everyone commented how great they were.

We will definitely be using them again.

Yvette

Sunday, 21 April 2013 8:12am

Hi Guys

Many thanks for a fantastic night at Rouchel. It was great to see the usual wallflowers tapping their feet and actually on the dance floor. You are all welcome back anytime.

Dawn

Wednesday, 20 March 2013 2:40pm

Dear Cover Up,

I just wanted to thank you for a wonderful night on Friday @ Jacks. You knew what to play and hit the right tempo throughout the night, this was the best night I’ve had in 8 years since moving to Australia.

The singer well, he was FANTASTIC!!! Truly talented!!

Fran

Sunday, 12 August 2012 12:19pm

fran 3657e4

Hi Guys I met Craig for the first time last week and he told me about the band I saw the DEMO on the website and decided I would go out even though the weather was miserable. i HAD AN AWSOME NITE and danced all nite.FANTASTIC BAND.

Stu

Friday, 25 May 2012 3:54pm

Hi Guys

I was at the Bateau Bay pub on the 6th of May I had such a great time the music was so tight and the variation wow you must have good memories

Nathan Bullock (Guitarist from S

Monday, 27 February 2012 2:58pm

what an awesome show! Have seen you now at Bateu Pub, and Norah Head Sports.
Officially my favourite band to go see on the Central Coast.
great quality sound, great songs, great show.  (This coming from a full time Muso)

Will definitely come see you regularly!

Ann

Saturday, 14 January 2012 7:56am
Discovered you at Jacks last night - wow! We were all up dancing. Thanks for a great night out.

Ann

Saturday, 14 January 2012 7:56am

Jen Winter

Saturday, 29 October 2011 12:11pm

Hello you awesome guys, I was fortunate enough to be a part of "Girls Night In" Tickled Pink at Avoca Beach Club lastnight. I have not had the pleasure of your music before and the whole place "Rocked" you are all amazing!!!! Thank you so much, and I will be looking forward to you being at Mingara or I might even catch up again at Jack's Bar for New Years Eve. Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

Vicki

Thursday, 2 June 2011 9:22am

Hey guys, I love the new updated website, I was looking for somewhere to go for my birthday and happily discovered you are playing at mingara, great , see you on the 11th at mingara..rock on

Rod Burke

Sunday, 29 May 2011 12:39pm

Hey Jeff & guys. I didn't know about your band but I just saw your van driving along Avoca Drive. I reckon you've got your marketing spot on 'cos first thing I did when I got home was look up your web site. Nice graphic & name, and excellent web site too. Hope to catch you playing soon to hear what you sound like! Cheers, Rod

Ashleigh

Tuesday, 26 April 2011 7:53pm

thanks for an awesome night on the 26/3/2011 it was the best night tht i had with my mum and my dad u guys did a very good job and i would come and see u guys again

Michael

Monday, 11 April 2011 7:17pm

Thanks for the great entertainment that you guys supplied for my step daughters wedding.

Very professional

Very impressive,

The best covers band on the central coast, I highly recommend this band to anyone considering top class entertainment for what ever the occasion may be.

Melissa

Wednesday, 16 March 2011 8:22pm
Thanks for an awesome night @ Jacks on Friday night. You guys get better everytime we see you! Thanks again.

Linda

Thursday, 3 March 2011 6:44pm

I booked my birthday party at Jacks for March 11. To find out you guys were playing was an awesome bonus! This is going to be the best ever, can't wait...

Rachael

Saturday, 19 February 2011 2:34pm
Can't wait to see you guys again! My husband and I have been following you guys around for the past 6 months and you never disappoint. See you at Mingara tonight!

Martin

Wednesday, 2 February 2011 10:39pm

Hi guys, website looks great! Loved NYE at the waterfront!

Sarah

Wednesday, 2 February 2011 10:34pm

Can't wait to see you guys at Jacks this weekend.  You guys are fantastic.

Mel

Saturday, 8 January 2011 5:56pm

I would like to thank you guys for a great night, I've been to a few parties & you really made the difference. Thanks Heaps

Jo Weaver

Tuesday, 4 January 2011 11:39pm

ooooh you were on TV!!!.....Nice one guys. Happy New Year to you all, see you soon

Rob (Workcover)

Tuesday, 4 January 2011 11:24pm

Thanks for the superb entertainment on Friday Night. It takes a lot to impress my wife and she is still talking about it.

Leave your comment

Please fill in all the fields below.

Your name: Please enter this antispam code:
Please type the text from the image to enable this form to be submitted. It is case sensitive.

X

Administrator Login

Please login to administer this site.
Username Password